Message For the day

To be sincere in removing weaknesses is to have the power to overcome
them.

Contemplation:

While it is important to recognize strengths, it is also important to
recognize and acknowledge weaknesses.  With honesty, when we
understand our weaknesses, with sincerity we are able to work towards
overcoming them.  We are then able to find the right method too.

Application:

Let me take a positive thought connected to my weakness and remind
myself of that thought at least 5 times a day. For example, if my
weakness is anger, let me remind myself of my inherent peace with
thoughts like -  I am a being of peace,   peace is inherent within me.
When I practice sincerely with this I find that strength emerges
finishing weakness (peace emerges finishing anger).

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day