Message for the day

To have a determined thought to overcome weaknesses is to have freedom
from them.

Contemplation:

We only need to take a determined thought to overcome our weaknesses
and we will. Then the influence of others' carelessness will not be on
us but the influence of our determination will be on the others.  We
will then be able to be free from our weaknesses whether outside
situations support us or not.

Application:

First I need to take up any weakness of mine and along with it take
the determined thought to overcome it.  Even if I see others with the
same weakness, I should not let it loosen my determination in
overcoming that weakness.  Let me make sure I don't give any excuses
to myself but work on it till I overcome it.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day