Message for the day

Value: Creativity

Introversion frees the mind from wasteful and negative thinking and
brings creativity.

Contemplation:

Instead of being taken by surprise and despairing, introversion helps
us to remain steady and creative even during difficult situations.
Introversion keeps us free from the grip of negative programming and
conditioning that is already in the mind and helps us remain focused
and capable, using resources in the right way.

Application:

Even in the most negative situation, I need to practice being detached
and rise above the situation and have the aim of moving forward. This
gives me the understanding that there is a secret, tailor-made lesson
for my own personal development, in every instance of difficulty in my
life. Thus I will be able to creatively use everything for my progress.



Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day