To appreciate the beauty within is to empower oneself.

Contemplation:

Just as a tortoise withdraws from the external environment after its
work is done, we too need to find time for ourselves.  Amidst the
activity of the day, we need to make time to look within and find the
beauty that is hidden there.  When we do this as a practice it brings
a positive experience that empowers the self.

Application:

I need to give myself a little time everyday at regular intervals. 
During this time, I need to look within and find my own uniqueness
and I will find that I am able to have access to my own beauty.  This
practice will help me during a difficult time too and I will be able
to use these qualities under all circumstances.  So I will not be a
victim to situations but will be able to give what is required at
that time.



Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day