Message for the day 7th Feb 2006

To recognize the inner positivity is to be connected to our divinity.

Contemplation:

When we recognize that we are pure beings with a lot of positivity
inside, we are able to tap that inner divinity that lies hidden.
Negative experiences and influences do colour our inner divinity.  But
in fact, we would love to be connected to our inner divine virtues and
experience positivity under all circumstances.

Application:

Whatever I want is what I am.  In all my interactions and connections
I would love to experience feelings of peace, love and happiness more
than anything else.  And so that is what I am.  When I am connected to
what I really want, I am able to experience the divinity within.
Whenever a negative experience takes me away from the real me, I just
need to remind myself of who I really am and what I really want.



Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day