Habits break easily when there is adaptability.

Habits break easily when there is adaptability.
Contemplation:
The more we work with a habit the more it will be strengthened. When we hold on to old habits because of our rigidity, we will never be able to change them but will only be strengthening them all the more. On the other hand if we have the aim of adapting to the situation and create a new pattern of behaviour we will be able to give up unwanted habits very easily.

Application:
If I am working with any habit that I want to get rid of, I have to remind myself that I must not strengthen the habit any more but have to break it. I only need to emerge the need to adapt and tell myself that I needn't act in the same way that I have always done, instead I can think of something new.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day