Message for the day

                     
To train the mind with love is to make it obey at the time of need.
 
Problem:
Usually we try hard to make the mind obey in difficult situations.  The situation would be one that induces negative emotions and we try to make the mind think only positive. But at that time the mind is not willing to obey my order.  I try harder and finally give  in to these negative emotions.
 
Solution:
Just as a mother teaches her child with love and patience until the child learns, so also I need to be a mother to my mind.  I need to teach it positive thoughts and help it to let go of worries.  When I thus train it with love, when I need peace, i.e., at the time of need it will obey me naturally. I then don’t have to struggle.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day