Message for the day

To be free from taking sorrow is to be constantly happy.

Expression:

When someone does something to give sorrow, it is important not to take that sorrow, i.e., it is important not to be affected with it. When there is the ability to be free from taking sorrow, it is also possible to be free from giving sorrow to others too. So words spoken will be filled with sweetness and would help in bringing benefit.

Experience:

As I am free from taking sorrow from others in all situations, I am able to keep myself free from the negative influence of situations and people.

So I am constantly able to maintain my internal state of happiness. I am able to transform the most negative thing into something positive because of my internal state of mind.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day