Message for the day


The one who is light gets the right solutions even in the most
difficult situations.

Contemplation:

Situations do bring a lot of challenges for us, but where there is
fear or worry while facing them, there cannot be clarity in thought.
So we cannot see the solution that is hidden.  On the other hand, the
one who is light is able to see the solution hidden within every
problem and so is able to achieve success quickly.

Application:

When faced with a problem I need to make effort to be light and
carefree and then look for the solution with a clear mind.  I need to
make special effort to clear my mind of all waste and negative,
especially about the problem itself.  Let me instead allow my mind to
dwell on something more positive.  This will naturally allow my mind
to come up with the right solution.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day