Message for the day 3rd April 2006

Value: Fearlessness

To understand that problems are teachers is to remain fearless.

Contemplation:

Wisdom enables us to move with time, slipping through life as gently
and strongly as possible. When problems do come, we are able to remain
fearless, learn from them and move on.  Thus we are able to experience
constant progress.

Application:

In any problem that I am faced with I need to remind myself that the
situations around me will not remain the same, things might get worse
too. If I am able to understand things and be flexible now I will be
able to get prepared for all kinds of situations that I might be faced
with in the future too. Wisdom brings fearlessness and enables me to
recognize an obstacle from a distance and be prepared for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day