Message for the day

The one who uses the virtues within is the one who is divine.

Contemplation:
When we are constantly using the virtues that we have, we are able to
sustain the divinity within.  Irrespective of whether people do it or
not, it is more important to see what we have to lose if we lose touch
with these virtues and what we have to gain if we work with these
virtues.  Working with virtues consistently gives more power than
working with weaknesses.  It gives power to both the situation and
ourselves too.

Application:
Let me practice with one quality each day. When I continue to create a
thought of positivtiy and sustain it through out the day, I am able to
experience the divinity at all times.  Even if the situation outside
is not conducive to this experience, I am still able to experience my
inner divinity.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day