Message for the day

Creativity is to create even when there is visible destruction.

Contemplation:

When we are creative, we are not worried about the visible destruction
that is going on around us.  We need to understand the fact that the
task of destruction is always very conspicuous and the task of
construction very incognito but powerful.  So when we continue to sow
seeds of positivity we are able to create - using the forces of
negativity as manure for growth.

Application:

Whenever I see someone using negative traits, I need to see within
myself what positive traits I can use to contribute to end that
negativity.
Instead of getting coloured by negativity, I need to contribute
positively.
This is true creativity, which 'creates' even in the worst circumstances.



Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day