Message for the day 2nd Jan 2006

Value: Clarity

The one who has a clear aim, is able to win the cooperation from
others too.

Contemplation:
When we are doing something with a clear picture in our minds, others
will naturally cooperate.  If we ourselves are not sure of what we are
doing and why, we will not be able to receive their cooperation. So we
first need to make sure in our minds our own clarity of our journey
and destination.

Application:
When I want the cooperation of others in what I do, I need to make
sure that I am sure of what I am doing.  I first need to be clear in
my mind of what I want to achieve and I will find others helping me
automatically.
Situations
too start fovouring me.  In other words, I am able to make best use of
the resources available to me.




Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day