Message for the day

To look within is to find the biggest treasure of peace.

Problem:
People usually look for peace in hill stations, places of worship or pilgrimage places. A short or long break from the routine challenges normally gives an experience of peace. But it is not always possible to get such breaks. Also once the time spent in silence is over, the challenges tend to make us lose that peace once again. So that too becomes a temporary solution.

Solution:
It is important for me to understand that peace is lying within me. The external stimulus just becomes an excuse to emerge that peace. If I find time to spend with myself and experience that peace at regular intervals as a practice I will be able to find that peace within me. This practice will help me to maintain my peace at all times, and keep me ready for the bigger challenges that I face.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day