Message For Day 9th August

To listen to others fully is to be able to be free from repeating mistakes.

Problem:
When there is criticism that comes one's way, there is a tendency to ignore or to defend oneself. Naturally we then lose the power to listen. We then find that we are not able to correct our mistakes and so they repeat. We thus find that we are not able to experience progress.

Solution:
I need to carefully analyse to see if there is any truth in any criticism that comes my way. If there is, correction can be made accordingly. When I listen to others with honesty, I am able to discover even the most negligible aspect in my behaviour which I can change. So I find myself constantly improving and progressing and moving on towards success. So having brought about a change, even the criticism that comes my way stops.

Popular posts from this blog

Message for the day